- Send outstanding fresh TCM graduates to poor areas to set up mobile clinics.
- Organize mobile health workshops to educate people how to prevent diseases.
- Train local medical personnel.
- Facilitate and raise fund for the work in poor areas.
- Identify a few needy areas in Asia and set up mobile clinics, offer mobile health workshops and train local medical personnel.
Our Long-term Goal
- Recruit fresh graduates from China to expand into other areas.
- Train selected graduates prior to service.
- Set up permanent clinics at nearby cities where CMPs will station.
- Invite TCM experts to provide advice and training at service points regularly.
- Organize TCM students to provide short-term service on a regular basis.
- Dispatch rescue teams in the case of disasters.
- Set up a fundraising arm to gather resources to expand services.
- Form a publicity arm to promote our work and recruit volunteers.
- Build a TCM support centre to provide advice and support.
- Start a TCM school to train medical staff in poor areas to become qualified CMPs and send them back to serve their countries.
- Create a TCM data bank to translate and publish books and teaching materials.
- Establish a research institute to conduct studies at mobile clinics to enhance clinical practice and academic development.